Conventional Underwriting Solutions for the Mortgage Industry
Indecomm Global Services, Inc., in an effort to provide lenders with decreased overhead and staffing costs—while maintaining assurance that their loans will meet guidelines and be accepted by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and private investors—provides high-quality underwriting services. Our experienced staff of underwriters will provide underwriting support to meet the needs of any retail, correspondent, and wholesale mortgage lender. It is our mission to use our mortgage industry expertise to partner with lenders to build quality, client-oriented organizations that are profitable, efficient, fully in compliance, and primed to excel.
Utilizing your computer systems and applications, Indecomm provides flexible staffing to meet your changing needs. Typical underwriting services include:
- Validating the data used by the automated underwriting system to make a credit decision
- Performing a comprehensive review of the appraisal report and all supporting property documentation
- Evaluating the application, supporting credit, income, and asset documentation, and the contract of sale to uncover inconsistencies and potential misrepresentation in the loan file
- Determining whether the loan was submitted to underwriting in accordance with the program guidelines and meets regulatory "qualified mortgage" and "ability-to-repay" rules
- Rendering a final loan decision
- Generating and clearing conditions
Indecomm's underwriting solutions offer many benefits:
- Professional and highly experienced underwriters
- Fast and guaranteed turnaround times
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to spot potential problems
- Reduced overhead costs with a flexible and scalable underwriting workforce
- Credit risk mitigation
Indecomm's underwriting solutions allow clients to grow their production and expand their production channels without adding substantial overhead expenses. We are committed to partnering with our clients and using Indecomm's extensive experience in underwriting thousands of loans to meet the industry's current and future challenges.