As part of the pre-closing audit, we review the order status 5 days before closing to ensure that all requirements are met and there is no delay in closing the transaction. If there are any documents that are required, we bring it to the closing officer's notice so that the documents can be kept ready at the closing table prior to closing. The following checks are normally done during the pre-closing audit:
- Commissions noted in Status and entered on the HUD
- Payoffs received and entered on HUD
- Prorated taxes noted in Status and entered on HUD
- Recording fees reflected on HUD
- Abstract/Survey in and reviewed/Status Marked
- Commitment produced and sent to Lender
- Policies/Fluffs/Affidavits created and saved to the File
- Title marked clear to close
- Bring to Date request faxed to Abstractor
We also provide the order monitoring service at an additional cost. This service enables support to the closing officer/closing coordinator in ensuring no delays until closing and in proactively taking action on exceptions that are delaying the closing process. Using our services, the closing officer can rest assured on the closing date and be able to provide better client service, rather than spending time in following up on the order and exceptions.
© 2017 Indecomm Global Services. All rights reserved.