A lien release is created when a mortgage has been completely paid off by the borrower or has been charged off by the lender under various circumstances (foreclosure, short sale, etc.). It is essentially a satisfaction of mortgage or a document indicating that the borrower is no longer liable for the mortgage mentioned on the release.
- Ensure that state/county specific guidelines are strictly followed
- Ensure 100% adherence to statute related requirements as provided by various clients/states
- Ensure high levels of data integrity and turn time
- In-depth domain knowledge acquired through decades of providing recording services (manual and e-recording)
- Robust IT platforms to provide data/reporting critical to clients
- Proven track record in terms of impeccable service delivery
- Hybrid onshore/offshore model to cater to varied client requirements
© 2016 Indecomm Global Services. All rights reserved.