Indecomm partners with leading financial services firms and product companies, as well as banks, in the area of mortgage services, mutual fund administration, and recovery audit and supplier information management systems.
Our experience with complete loan life–cycle—origination, production, servicing—has enabled us to develop industry-leading COTS solutions for loan origination, titles production, document management, and more.
Our suite of COTS solutions, along with resources experienced in handling mortgage processes, both in the US and in India, helps our clients meet challenges in production scalability, regulatory compliance, and speed-of-delivery, while improving their bottom-line.
We are also experienced in retail/commercial banking applications and functions, such as core banking, check processing, e-banking, wealth management, securities trading, documentary credit, treasury management, risk management, and more.
Indecomm works with 10 of the top 15 financial services firms and banks, and is one of the largest service providers in the APAC region. We provide:
- Server administration, security, and monitoring
- Network management
- Application, configuration, and release management
- Consultation in designing IT infrastructure
- Network Operations Centre set-up for hosted solution production support
Our Network Operations Center teams focus on overseeing and managing the infrastructure for geographically diverse sites, including database administration, IT Security, and BMC event management, as well as monitoring production servers on different operating systems. We also provide global support for data centers supporting investment banking, private banking, and wealth management applications. Indecomm's managed services framework provides regularly updated information on collaborative sourcing, program governance, induction and orientation guide, and operations management on real-time dashboards.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A., together with its subsidiaries, is a global provider of high-value, technology-enabled, knowledge-based solutions for real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery, and client relationship management.
Indecomm provides production support, Java development, testing (manual and automated), and in DW BI across Altisource's product lines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Prommis Solutions, LLC provides technology-enabled processing services for the default resolution sector of the residential mortgage industry in the United States.
It offers: non-legal component processing services in support of foreclosure matters for mortgage servicers, asset managers, investors, insurers, and law firms; non-legal administrative support services for various industry-recognized legal firms in consumer bankruptcy matters; and technology-enabled support services for the loss mitigation efforts of mortgage insurers, servicers, law firms, trustees, asset managers, and investors.
- Technology solutions in foreclosure, bankruptcy, default, eviction, title services, REO settlement, and other services
- Automation of bankruptcy POC filing process with a task-based business process workflow system.
- Enterprise-level integrations with title providers, integration with LenStar, SCRA automations
- Foreclosure and bankruptcy systems upgrade from Visual Basic 6.0 to .NET 3.5, a technology platform that will become part of Prommis' core competencies
- Production database support and business reports implementation, using SSRS
- Infrastructure support services
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Confluence is principally into investment data management and automation solutions for fund administration. Confluence has multiple products based out of UNITY® and Unity NXT™ platforms that help companies drive dollars to the bottom line, ensuring the risk is taken out of fund administration. UNITY®platform offers nine products that automate some of the industry's data management and processing challenges from performance calculation and distribution to regulatory and financial reporting.
Unity NXT™ is a SaaS based platform and currently offers an Expense Processing Solution to fund administrators.
- Code Generation - English-like syntax to .Net classes
- Localization/Globalization – Generating translations in runtime
- Deployment and Build Tools – Build tools are provided to build, test and deploy to Azure
- Test Harness – Test harness for unit testing
- Security and User management – Using X.509 certificates
- UI Orchestration – Application UI orchestration to make believe SPA (single page application)