Indecomm has extensive experience in building creative solutions to meet our clients' automation needs. We define strategy, create the design, automate tests, and maintain tests for over 50 product lines. Our experience covers a wide range of commercially available tools, open-source platforms, and custom-built solutions. We have automated tests for client-server applications, web-based applications, graphics intensive solutions, web services/APIs, and embedded applications.
AutomationNG is the test automation framework we developed in our testing labs. AutomationNG takes test automation to the next level, with many new and unique features, including significant increase in the speed of the test automation cycle.
Some of the key features of AutomationNG are:
- Custom, mature platform allows tests to be defined in "English-like" statements
- No need for scripting skills
- Define test cases once – for manual and automated runs; no need to do things twice
- Integrates with open-source tools, thereby lowering investment costs
- Direct integration with version control, collaboration, and defect management tools
- Java-based framework (open standards) that converts test cases in real-time to actionable scripts
- Supports multiple web browsers
- Management console for easily maintainable test suites, schedules, target runs, etc.
- Advanced features including hybrid execution, debugging, etc.
- Agile conversion methodology (to convert manual test cases to automated), which provides immediate ROI with the completion of each Iteration
- More advanced than many commercially available automation products
AutomationNG is a Java-based test automation framework that incorporates Fitnesse and Selenium as the testing tools.